Monday, October 18, 2010

Vintage finds and spring, what a combo!

Not much to report for today.  I had my RDO and I spent it trying to clear out more of my clutter and trying to be brutal getting rid of clothes in my wardrobe.

But yesterday I helped my cousin out in my first vintage fair in Fremantle and even made some extra mullah on the way.  It was at Fremantle town hall a beautiful old hall in the middle of Fremantle, perfect setting for some vintage wares and entertainment in between.  The weather was perfect, sunny spring weather.

A fantastic swing dance group kicked of the entertainment, followed by a Lucy Ball impersonator and a dancing envelope ha ha I probably missed a few whilst manning the fort, but technically that was what I was there for. 

I got rid of my beloved boots from Chiang Mai, a couple of dresses and even sold a few of my handmade rings (I'll leave them for a new post).  Since I made a nice little profit I treated myself to a beautiful navy and checked dress in mint condition.  Know Ive had a taste I just may have to share another stall with my cousin!

Comfort dressing for chores - Shorts from cotton and shirt vintage shop in Chiang Mai




Chopper from my fav cartoon One piece, a crazy Asian series about a young boy pirate who ate fruit that turns all his limbs into rubber, worth checking out for a laugh, I love random stuff like that!

The beautiful find

Love the bow, collar and cuff detail

No comments:

Post a Comment