Monday, September 13, 2010

Shoes, glorious shoes



As much as I tell myself I don't need anymore shoes, I can't help but continually add to my collection (much to my dads disgust).  I especially seem to add to my shoe heaven when I travel.  The shoes are so cheap and different to what you can get here, what I can I say.  Behold my additions from Chiang Mai (the two boots are from the vintage shops I found, the black ones actually don't fit, I swear they did when I tried them on!), all were under $20, bargains like that can't be left behind!!!!

My new fav previously owned boots
The boots that I wished fit!
The shoes I really didn't need, but couldn't leave behind for a mere $4 AUD!
My Chiang Mai chucks to add to my forever growing international chuck collection


No comments:

Post a Comment