Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sea Change

I apologise for my absence if there is anyone who reads my blog.  This time of the year is always crazeee!  Not only did I have christmas to organize for (it totally snuck up on me this year), I have countless birthdays and weekends spent rarely at home in the good ol month of December.  Although I still managed to make a yummy maple syrup and walnut cheesecake!

This year was a stiffling 40 degrees, considering the weather around the world I guess I should count myself lucky.  With the Eastern states of Australia flooding and Europe/US having ridiculous amount of snow dumped on them sending flights and travel into a chaotic mess, I guess Perth isn't such a bad place to be at the moment. 

Little miss lost is still lost, but thinking of postponing her trip to America and move indefinitely to Melbourne.  I feel as if I need to move forward and create a new chapter of my life and do it while I'm still single and baby free.  Hopefully I'll get clarification and realise what I want to do.  Life is an ongoing journey and I now feel like its time for a different direction.  Problem is I have a house and two dogs, anyone have any suggestions or pointers on moving, I'd really appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment