Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mariocart speed dating, HELL YEAH!

Now I have been single for a while, so long in fact my cousin asked me if I was gay the other day, I guess the short sterotypical haircut doesn't help.  While I still have some feelings for my ex, even though it would never work, I just haven't found a connection with someone new.  Plus boys are so shy and I'm a bit old fashion in the way I think a boy should approach a gal and ask her out.

So when my friend asked me if I wanted to join her speed dating, I was a little apprehensive.  I've never done it before and as its been so long with someone new, I feel a little rusty.  But then she mention old skool mariocart and I didn't think twice, I'm in!

I had no idea what to expect, but thought what the hell, I can talk to anyone and everyone one about anything lol  It took place in a loft in Northbridge that has an awesome shop down stairs and a micro cinema that holds 20 and screens random cult films on different nights.  That in itself was was worth the visit.  The owner is 31 so the shop was decorated with so much stuff i grew up with, I loved it.  For local Perthians the shops called one up micro cinema, sooo worth checking out!

Only having 3 consoles meant there would actually have to be 5 minutes of actual convo, but hungry hungry hippo and guess who were there to help.  Even though I should have done the girly thing, I'm very competative and grew up with boys, so I won most games ha ha 

To be honest it was so casual, it was a lot easier then I thought.  To be really honest, even though I didn't meet anyone, and the guy my friend liked, liked me (oopps) I actually had a lot of fun.  Maybe I can get back into the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment