Monday, June 20, 2011

Boys Suck!

Why is it, no matter how much of a ass they were and how much he lied to you, you still miss your ex?  I went out of my way to block him on Facebook, so I don't even have to see his stupid updates about what kind of coffee he's drinking and yet things around me still tease and remind me of him. 

 How can you spend so much time with someone only for them to easily forget you and move on?  I thought I had moved on. I'm hardly home always going out and keeping myself busy, having fun, but still every know and then my heart hurts a little to think I can't ring him and tell him about an awesome new band he'd love, or that his fav Perth blues singer is a lesbian (I'd love to tell him that one) or ring to talk to him, just cause. 

I just gave my cousin great advise that I'd love to believe.  I told him even though you heart his broken and it feels like there will be no one to replace that void and have that same connection with, it will happen, evantually and when you find the one, all the heartbreak and time you spent on someone who wasn't right for you will be worth finding the one that is.  Words right now I truly wished I believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment